Sunday, October 30, 2005

2 More to go

One down.... 2 more papers to go.... After my IM paper, everything seems so much easier cause the next 2 are open book exams. So not much things to memorize. Jus nd to understand. Can't wait for it to be all over. Then I can enjoy life till Dec before I officially start work.

These 2 days, memories of the past keeps flashing thru my mind. Everywhere I go, I seems to catch a glimpse of the past. I guess as I get older, reminiscing the past is a luxury cause I can't go back to then and I'm slowly getting further and further away from it. Sometimes it scares me when those pictures in my mind are so vivid. Oh heck.... This will go away....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some blogs are too technical. Some are too dry but yours is very good.
Keep up the good work and I'll be back.

I have a online biology degree site/blog. It pretty much covers
online biology degree related stuff.

Come by when you have a minute.

inoka said...

they wun go away de.. i noe.

HeaveNz said...

it will go away.... but somehow, it always manages to find its way back.....