Thursday, October 06, 2005

Disgusting call

Damn... Was woken up from a phone call jus now. And worse of all, it had to be him. The "him" is the bastard Kelvin (nt to b confused with the other kel).

Called to borrow money again. Fuck! He think I'm still like last time? He was the one who got me in my predicament now and still wanna borrow money. Fuck spider lah.

Even dare to ask me how am I doing with Jas, y nt yet break. If break le he wanna "chase" me again. *pui pui pui* Tell me he no hp le so only he can call me and say next time call me won't b borrowing money le, will "tan xing" with me. Kowz... So er xin ah.... Spoil my bloody mood for the day. =(

Sianz... tml submitting last project le. Finally... after so long... I still owe Iris 2 journal not done yet. Oops. Shld have sent her last nite but jus cannot finish in time. Better get back to work now....

No comments: