Monday, October 03, 2005

Feeling at Peace

He told me he deleted me frm his list cause i had my blog address on my profile and his gf might see it. But come to think of it, if his gf has been noticing my friendster acct, she might have known that I am connected to some of his friends. And if she is really interested in my acct, she can still find it some how. Did it ever occur to him?

So... Let me state here in my blog in case his gf ever read this....

"NOTHING HAPPENED BETWEEN ME AND HIM TAT NITE! HE IS STILL FAITHFUL TO YOU. HE WON"T LEAVE U FOR ME. GET IT? HE LOVES YOU."

*phew*

Feeling so much better now. A wave of calmness is settling in me. Feeling kinda stupid all of a sudden..... I guess it would be a good move to cut off contacts at this moment. I jus nd to know he is doing well....that's all. My guess is that, the entire episode din hurt him at all.

I am only hurting myself. Time to get over it... I know I will get over it. I know I love Jas... Jus tat there are certain things that I can't let go... I have to let go. I need to let go.... I know I am repeating myself. Jus wanna remind myself....

Time will heal all wounds (so cliche....)

Once again.... thank you my dear friends.... for all the concern. I nd mahjong to cheer me up again. Lolx!


No comments: