Sunday, October 09, 2005

Had a mahjong session with Jac, Adrian and Meow on Fri.... Indeed mahjong did cheer me up but at the expense of a 70 bucks. Yes! I lost tat much and not counting the previous week when i lost about 80. Haiz... Really wonder izzit I suay or really I dunno how to play. Lolx! But it was fun lah. As usual so many jokes lor...

Wanted to play again jus now. Adrain and Jac got jio play. But i paiseh play and leave Jas alone on a Sat nite. Not that we have anywhere to go, jus thought that it would be good to spend some time together during a weekend. But... he slept most of the time. Wat to do? Same as usual.... Haiz....

Went makan teochew porridge jus now. Very nice and nt ex. So damn full now then cannot slp.... and my throat hurts badly... Think gonna fall sick soon.

Ben was telling me about the new Swift Sport tat is coming up and he is waiting to win toto to buy it. It so happens that Jas also mention that he wanna win toto to buy Evo 9. Do all guys have the same wish to win toto so as to buy some amazing dream car? Can't u do something else with that money? Like bring gf on a shopping tour? CAn buy lots with tat kinda money man. Lolx!

Ben is such a car freak. I bet if he won a million dollars, he would spend it all on car. He would buy his Golf GTI, then Swift sport and mod those 2 machines till they can fly. Keep dreaming huh... Call me when u really strike it. Lolx!

That's it... Time to slp... Time for me to dream........


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! i not so bad k.. IF i have a gf of course will spend on her, since someone once told me a gf is a long term investment. true? i dunno abt it.. hehe.. i oso wun be so silly to blow all of the money on cars la.. can do alot with 1 million leh! haha.. then again, i can only label this as "A dream" and perhaps "FAT HOPE".. haa.. if that day really comes i will let u know k?