Sunday, October 02, 2005

Mahjong Cheered me Up

Mahjong cheered me up yesterday. Although I lost but somehow, I'm still glad I played. It helps to relieve me of my emotion.

Was supposed to go over to Jas place after I woke up yesterday, but somehow din feel like it. So I stayed home till Jac call me to go play mahjong. Thought might as well let Jas have a good sleep. I know somehow, Jas has sense wat happened the previous night. After mahjong, we went to meet Eug and Jas for dinner. He was rather quiet. Even when we went to catch a show after that, he wasn't quite himself..... I feel really bad. Jus feel it isn't fair to him.... But I dunno wat else to do.....

He sms me "Wat I dun understand is y after u meet him le always end up like that". I replied "I dun understand either...." What a lame answer, but truth is I really hv no idea. He said he wasn't angry and ask me to slp well.

Talked to him jus now, he sounds fine. I wish everything is really just fine.....

Oh by the way, I watched 40-Year Old Virgin. Rather hilarious... Not bad. (Jus in case someone needs a review)

No comments: