Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My mood was on a see-saw the entire day. Can feel the sadness and frustrations seeping out of me. This is a good thing rite?

Told Jas the gist of what happen tat day. He says it's up to me to decide how I want it to be. He didn't show any signs of unhappiness but I know it will be uneasy on him. He was really sensitive towards how I feel. I promise him that I won't allow such things to happen again. I think I've already got enough of all these shit.....

Instead of the usual goodbye kiss today. Jas gave me a hug before he left. I think he wants to assure me of his feelings. Sometimes he really can be so sweet.... Maybe that is why I fell in love with him in the first place. *sigh* Love.... it is such a miracle and it can be such a torture. Memories can also either be a beautiful one or a heart wrenching one. It is all up to an individual to decide.

Trying to describe how I feel now. But somehow the words dun come out. Serenity... Maybe tat is wat is surrounding me now.

No comments: