Monday, October 24, 2005

OMFG! My exam is starting this Fri and I haven start a single bit. Am I gonna fail? Gosh... I really better start (well... been telling myself that for the whole of last week.....) Been working lots recently. Hopefully can earn more and buy Jas a nice present this Christmas and annivasary. =) Thinking of it, time flies so super duper fast. We have been together for 3yrs. Though nt long, but it's nt exactly a short period of time either.... Oh well...

Looking forward to this December. Have agreed to work for Robin. The terms he offered me this time round is more attractive so I thought might as well go for it. Zuo Sheng Bu Ru Zuo Shou mah.... However, the work this time is rather different. I have to be responsible for cliniching own deals. So how high a paycheck I get that month depends on how much effort I put in. A bit nervous 'bout it. But it should be a good challenge for myself.

AHHH!!! Finally gonna see 4-digit figure in my bank account again. Haven seen it for such a looooooooooooooooong time.... Gonna be richer now.... er... hopefully. Lolx! Though I'll be earning more, I'm sure there's gonne be more to spend also not forgeting bills.... Think the basic should be able to see me thru comfortably? I guess so.....


In this way, Jas' load would also be lighten and we can start planning ..... ahead.... Finally I see some light.....

No comments: