Tuesday, November 01, 2005

On Deepavali...

Woah! Yesterday's paper was a killer paper man. Found it so difficult to write. I think I try too hard to put in concepts ba.... Hope I dun fail tat man. I dun wanna repeat the stupid subject....

So another one down. Last one to go... on this fri. Heard itz nt gonna b a easy one. I better get ready for it.

Had a wierd dream last nite. But it was a nice one.... Dreamt of Keith... maybe cause jus before I fell asleep, he was the one to sms me good nite. In my dreams, he was the bf of one of my friend (in real life they dunno each other. Haha! That's y it's so wierd) Can't recall exact details already but nice....

Peter and Meiye finally got together le. After so long.... so happy for them. Somehow I jus feel they are very suited to each other. Whenever I see the 2 of them together, I feel so happy. Dun ask me why, I oso dunno. Jus glad lor...

Looking forward to the KTV session that Ben mention. Must see him perform Cai Yi Lin songs ah. To help "jie ya" after exams. Lolx!

Last nite played mahjong.... Been craving for it for a long long time. Lucky last nite no lose much. 7 bucks only.Haha! Jac even made a mahjong poem
see it here cause she was so happy to be able to play. What amaze me is, mahjong is such a cheena game. But under her fantastic language ability, she managed to turn it into literature context. Really "pei fu" her ah! *bow*

Gotta go bathe now.... Meeting Jas in a while....

No comments: