Monday, January 09, 2006

Choice

My head is heavy with lots of thoughts... or is it from the medicine that I am taking? I wonder...

Had a dream last night that makes me wake up full of question marks. In the dream, I was all alone in a room... the decor was all white. I received a phonecall. From Eddy.

He told me he is in the hospital and dying. He wishes to see me. I was crying and told him I'll be there. As soon as I hang with the line, my phone rang again. This time it was Jas. He says he needs to see me urgently but without stating the reason. He only mentioned that if I'm not gonna come, I won't be able to see him anymore and with that he hung up the phone.

I stood in the middle of the stark white room.... lost... Two strings seems to be pulling me at both different directions and I couldn't decided where to go and who to see. To make matters worse, the oxygen level in the room seems to be depleting at a very fast rate. I had to decide soon where exactly I wanna be. And then I woke up in my room in total darkness.

Was that a reflection of how I feel in reality?

However, in reality I dun have a choice. I'm nt given a choice. So why do I have to make a decision in my dream? Was is a sign of something else that I'm not aware of? Or maybe, it was just a dream afterall. Nothing else....


She can't rid the past,
She can't embrace the present.
Future.
Do not even seems to exists.
Behind her beautiful facade,
She is just a wretched soul.

No comments: