Monday, January 23, 2006

A date with a Green Eye Jiang Shi

Me with my Aqua coloured contact lens.
Hmm... Found it wierd when i first wear it. But after a while, got use to it and ok lah.... not too bad. Maybe I should get one more pair in another colour. Thinking of getting the violet or the hazel colour....
Got my top from Elaine on Sun. It's so nice..... Love it man... So there. It ends my hunt for "The Top". The chain belt is really nice. Think I should be able to use it for my other clothes. Looking forward to the new year. Cause many days of holidays mah. And of course it means more mahjong. Haha! Think Adrian they all are gonna play higher stakes and tat means if I play I probably might get heart attack. Haha! I think my hands will shake like hell if I am playing 5 tai and waiting for the last card to game. Scary sia....
Well, still, I am looking forward to it. =)

No comments: