Thursday, January 19, 2006

Zombie

Feeling like a zombie....

After a night of mahjong, I'm spacing out at work.... Was suppose to be a fast game, but dunno how come ended so late. So not enough sleep! =(

Eyes a bit swollen but dunno is it due to lack of sleep or from 20hrs continuous wear of contact lens. Was thinking of trying my new Aqua coloured contacts lens today de, but thought probably shld give it a miss just in case my eye infection recurs. Oh well, save it for CNY maybe. Hopefully can go with my yellow top. Hmm....

So much on my "to-do list" (imaginery de. I never have a physical To-do List cause in the end I never stick to it. Lolx!) yet dunno where to start. Sianz... Wat's worse it that I have absolutely no motivation to do it. Like that how?

Actually hor... very looking forward to playing mj again leh. But dunno tml got play not. Haiz... Adrian really wanna study huh.... erm... weekend leh. Lolx!

I think I siao one. Been losing and losing but still wanna carry on playing. The game is really addictive sia. Win or lose dun matter lah.... Aiya, suddenly thought of something. Still lack of one top for new year. Dunno wat to buy. So far haven seen any really nice top to go with my jeans. Maybe can go shop around this Sat? I wonder if Jas is in the mood for that or not....

I think I am jus rambling in the blog. Tat's the after effect of a night of mahjong and only 3hrs of sleep, plus bored at work......

No comments: