Sunday, February 19, 2006

A Blissful Weekend

Was supposed to go for a drink on Fri. But end up at the very very last min, one of them not going, so well... plans cancelled.

For a long long time since dunno when, I din play mahjong on a Fri. Jas came to pick me up from office at bout 9plus then we went for dinner, hang around for a while before he went fishing. I din wanna tag along with him so I went back home to watch VCDs. It's so nice to spend an evening with Jas taking our own sweet time to have dinner, chat and basically jus enjoy each other's comapny without having to rush off to anywhere else after that. It's been a long long time.....

Jas and I went shopping on Sat to get what I've been wanting.... The Gucci card holder that I wanted.... the one tat I saw when I went shopping with Kel the other day. It comes with a nice trinklet... so cute. =)

Image hosting by Photobucket

To make up for Valentine's Day, in a way, Jas bought it for me. So I declare this as my Valentine's Day present for 2006. Lolx!
Sometimes he is really so super sweet.....

Was supposed to meet Sinta and Hoon for dinner de before going over to their place for a social mahjong session. However, they forgot that they have an dinner appointment. So me and Jas settled our own dinner instead. We ate at Pepper Lunch. It's nice leh... but not cheap. "Pay so much still gotta cook ur own food" was what my dad complained about the previous time we ate there. Still, I enjoyed it....

Haven't played mahjong with Sinta and Hoon for quite long le, but geez... Sinta's luck is still so good. Wah! Almost every time she gets lots and lots of "flowers" de... and she gets to win. Me leh? Down on luck, get "flowers" but never game de. Some more got one time, realise short of cards. haha! Then Hoon even worse, he realise he short of 2 cards.... Lolx! So end up Sinta wins again. Hey Hoon.... Next time we ought to remind each other more huh.....

So there.... it was my weekend! A weekend well spent.... A very enjoyable one indeed....

No comments: