Friday, March 24, 2006

Exciting Weekend Ahead

This weekend is gonna be an exciting one for me.... Haha! Tonight, I am meeting Jacky and his gf for some drinks. He wants to intro his gf to me cause her gf's a M'sian. She could do with more friends here at Singapore.

Then comes the exciting part... Sat-The day before Sinta's wedding. I will be staying with Janice, Joei and Joy (hmm... how come all their name start with "J", I should change my name too) at Sinta's Dad's place, since we are Sinta's Jie Mei. Lolx! Shld be lotsa fun and laughter. And then Sun, is THE DAY.

Will get to see Sinta looking all pretty in her wedding gowns.

What is more fantastic is that, I dun have to work the entire of next week. It's chalet time!!!!!

OMG, no mood to work liao.... hehe!

1 comment:

inoka said...

take plenty of pics for the bride so i can admire too ma.. ^^