Thursday, April 27, 2006

今天我遇到了好人

It was raining this morning.... Wah lau... What a nice weather to sleep in. But hor... haiz... gotta get to work. I hate travelling in the rain...

Lucky for me, the rain stopped when i was about to leave my house. Happily, I left without an umbrella. When I reach hor... it was heavy rain and I was stuck without an unbrella. Just nice, got a 好人 offered to share umbrella with me so that I can cross the road to the office building. So nice hor... .haha! Lucky me....

Jus now lunch, I had Kimchi and Chicken Paper Hot Pot.... Yummy... Very nice... The soup is very spicy, but very delicious. So shiok to drink on a cold cold day. Not very ex lah... On days with spare cash for a better can go try.... The one I had is $15. The shop is at Caltex House. Think the name is call Hito.

Tml Friday... Long weekend coming soon.... Yippee. lolx!

2 comments:

Impetuous Moi said...

Ehhh ... maybe he is just trying to know u leh? haha...

HeaveNz said...

No lah... After we reached, he din even ask for my name lor.