Saturday, April 22, 2006

Bored Die at Home

It's weekend..... Later I'll be going for a mahjong session with Sinta and Joy. Wish me luck to win some shopping money and to make up my losses for yesterday. Sinta says I can do some if I can bear to make a poor housewife bankrupt. Oh well... .I look up look down, look left look right hor... Sinta oso dun look like some poor housewife leh. Agree? Hmmm..... So dun care. I wanna win money! lolx!

Haiz.... I'm so bored at home right now. No plans at all till later. Jas not enough sleep last night so gotta let him catch some rest before we can proceed to Sinta's place. Nothing to do at home, except play game, watch tv and rot..... No one's online to chat wif me oso. Argh! Bored die me ah!

Nvm... I go bathe then go over to Jas place..... Go disturb him, ask him wake up bring me go dinner... Haha! =P

No comments: