Tuesday, April 18, 2006

First Day of Work on a New Job

Finally, my days as a 无业游民 are over..... Today I started on my first day in the new company.

Frankly speaking, I hate first days at work. It always gives me those queasy feeling. 怪怪的.... You know, those kinda conflicting feeling between both excitement about a new job.... starting afresh and feeling nervous not sure how exactly it will be like working? And hor, first day at work means a lot of awkard conversation, not knowing how to start a topic, looking lost like a blur sotong and trying to find work to do when there really isn't much. Haha!

Oh well, lucky for me, my first day at work was all fine and pleasant. Sure.... there were some glitches at work, and I am only human, so mistakes are unavoidable but still no major wrongs yet. Hope it stays that way. Lolx!

Tml will be another day. More to learn and more work coming....... Time to sleepz.....

No comments: