Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Dear Friends.....

Today is Shirley's bday!

Sent an SMS to wish her at 12midnight. I think she's happy I remembered..... as always. Hehe! She sent me an sms to apologise for not being able to meet up with me as often. Well... It's true. I only see her like, once or twice a year, sometimes, thrice.... But somehow, I feel the bond between us is always there. Even though, we dun even chat on the phone or sms often, yet whenever we do meet up, there's always so much to talk about and so much to laugh about. Tat's affinity, I guess. =)

Yenling and me is also like that. We've been like friends for 7yrs already. How time flies..... Me and her dun contact often too, but if need be, we are always there for each other. Then there are also the very few friends I made at SIM. In the short time of 2yrs, they have proven to be really wonderful, and encouraging mates. I hope I have nt failed them as their friends too. :p

I feel really blessed sometimes. For having so many good friends around me... so many angels surrounding me. =)

Well... anyway.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHIRLEY! *hugz*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»