Sunday, July 16, 2006

First Weekend Alone In SG

Jas has flown to Thai on Fri early morning..... And this was my first weekend alone in Singapore. There are 2 more such weekends to go.... Haiz...

I played mahjong on Friday as usual. But somehow, knowing that after the session I won't be seeing Jason like as always, it feels kinda wierd... Actually, this entire weekend, a sense of lonliness seems to envelope me. Feels kinda stifling....

Yesterday, was also another night of mahjong, but this time I played with Sinta, Joy and Hoon. Aiya... lost as usual. haha! But not much. Only $1.40. Hehe! After the game ended, I took a cab back to Yishun to meet Edmond at Northpoint Mac for supper. Haha! He was telling me how excited he was to have met up with Geri earlier in the day and how much he wish he would have one more chance with her. I guess he would have to take it slow ba.... After all they were seperated for 7 years already. But then again, we never know what the boss up there has got planned for us. So who knows? He might have his luck. haha! Jia You ah!

Edmond and me also talk about sch days stuff and what are some of the funny things that had happened before. We asked each other stupid hypothetical questions that are so ridiculous and we just cannot stop laughing. Both of us chatted for about 3hrs before we decided it's enough and time to go back home.

It always feels good to catch up with old friends.... To have a good laugh, to talk about the good old times....

I miss Jas.... So many more days to go.... Haiz....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»