Monday, July 03, 2006

A Wedding

This is the 2nd wedding that I have attended this year. This time.... it's Guohua's.... a secondary school friend. We have never really spoken while at school. We just know of each other's existence, tat's all. Yet we all only knew each other better out of school. Well, tat's fate at work again I think.

Saw a few secondary sch friends at the wedding.... Those whom I have never met for a long time. Particularly happy to see Yilin after so long, my netball team-mate back in those days. Too bad, we din get to take a pic together.


Taken by Jac. Haha! See 2 different contrasting expressions on our face. Lolx! Love this pic....

Seeing a secondary friend getting married, it really reminds me that we are all now grown up. All of us are starting to take on new roles in life. Moving on from ones stage to another. Haiz..... I am getting older.... sianz....


But hor, while others are getting settled and all, I am still neither here nor there. I don't even have a proper permanent job for god's sake. Come to think of it, I think Jas is right. Both of us are not yet properly settled in our jobs so taking things one at a time is probably good. No point jumping into one thing only to realise the foundation is weak.

Jas in flying off in another week's time. He'll be off to Thailand for his reservist. He's gonna be there for 3 weeks ah.... We will be away from each other jus like the time when I was in Melbourne for 3 weeks oso. He promised to take me to go eat my fav Tao Huay before he leaves. Hehe! We'll make it this Sat!

There are more pics taken at the wedding actually... but I lazy to upload. Maybe next time ba.....

No comments: