Saturday, September 02, 2006

The Day

I've got lotsa photos posted up on this blog entry. Cause it's all from my convocation. hehe! Yesterday was "The Day".... "The Day" I officially am conferred my degree. However sad to say, I find my Poly graduation more grand leh. Maybe it's the setting. My poly grad was in a proper nice auditorium, but the SIM one is in a hall where chairs are put in..... and the backdrop is so plain.....

Actually, I find convocations the most boring event. Cause there's lots of long speeches and then you jus wait for everyone to go on stage one by one and my turn is only like 1 min on stage? haha! But parents to them tat 1 min is jus as impt. But oh well, for me I guess being in a convo gown is like only once in a lifetime...... =) I reached school at 1plus and I saw lotsa others already in their convo gown. Hehe! I was dress damn casual lor... cause I thought once put on the convo gown no one knows wat i wear le mah.... haha!

This is Joei and me, in the room putting on our gowns. Joei's face look big in this photo. haha! She insist I hide my face behind her so that my face looks smaller. Some camera trick thingy lah. haha! She says I've mastered it! hohoho.

Janice and me.... Hehe! See how well I mastered the art of making my face smaller than the her? Lolx!

After the entire ceremony, the few of us gathered for photo. Proud to have our certs in our hands. =) Left to right: Jenny, Iris, Meiye, Me and Elaine

Although we were hard at work during our school days, the boys didn't forget to look for the loves of their lives. Here's the evidences of them and their love.

Peter and Meiye.... Together after lotsa persuasion.....

Fang Rong and Elaine, the studious couple. Mr and Ms Nice Guys.....

Another group photo.... Left to right: Joei, Me, (forgot her name) and Janice.

I seriously think I look damn funny in that gown. Jas says I look like some kindergaten kid.... #$%&^* lolx!

And there's Jas and me.... So happy he came for the ceremony even though I know it bores the hell out of him.

Lastly.... Photos I took with Peter and Meiye separately....

Wanted to take more individual shots with the rest... but somehow we seems to got lost from each other..... Anyway, I wish all of them a successful career path ahead!!!! =) It was really fun working on projects with all of them and enjoying each other's company. Life at school wouldn't be the same without them.

Cheers~

No comments: