Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Starry Nite

I have a photo here which will make some guys envy..... hehe! I bet lots of them will be..... Lolx!
Rather obviously, that's Fiona Xie..... Hehe! (By the way, I know I look damn fat in that pic......) There was a Mediacorp event at my side. So I grab the opportunity to take a photo with her to make all my guy friends envy. =p Hehe! I had heard some talks previously that says she is rather snobbish. So wasn't sure if she'll be willing to take a photo. When we approach her, she gladly oblige and even stayed to chat for a while.... So looks like rumours ain't real.


There were others at the event too. Like Pierre Png, Gurmit Singh, those Singapore Idols contestants and a few others whom I dunno their names. There's one especially I was excited to see him there. And that's him......

I first saw him on TV in a show with Joanne Peh. He had purple hair in that show and was an Ah Beng. Noticed him then and realise he not bad looking. Recently there was another Channel 8 show with him starring as one of the lead oso. My sis is absolutely crazy about him. Haha! Oh... btw, his name is Elvin Ng. Forgot the chinese name though..... He's really good looking in real person, quite tall. He looks better off screen than on screen though.


I tried to contain the excitement to myself already. Didn't want to act like some star crazed fans. haha! But hor... aiya... cannot resist the chance to take photos with them right. Hehe! All thanks to Cheryl actually who ask them to take photos on my behalf. I shy mah..... Lolx!

Ok... I gonna sleep now... Maybe I can have some really sweet dreams tonight huh.... ;p

No comments: