Monday, December 04, 2006

Scared Die Me ah.....

I thought today I can hv a relaxing day at work but hor.... wah lau! NO LOR!!!!

The musical instruments and the equipements got delayed!!!! When TNT people called me and say the stuff has been held in custom and can only be delivered tml morning, I almost fainted ah! The things were held in custom lor.... Stupid leh... Then some more say when custom release it, they cannot deliver till next morning. Haiz.... haiz... haiz.....

But then, I cannot faint. Cause now the task at hand is to make sure all get to Tokyo City View by today. In the end no choice lor, I gotta be a bit nasty, a bit pathetic and keep hound TNT Singapore to chase for it to be delivered. The guy whom I have been talking to must be super mad at me by this time already. I have been calling him like every half an hour to hound him to get updates for me. Likewise, my bosses in Japan have been calling me every hr to chase me for latest news.... Super stress ah! MEGA STRESS AH!!!!

But finally i got it settled. That's the miracle of money. With paying extra, they finally say ok they will get a external contractor to deliver it and it will be done withing an hour. Wah lah! Say so earlier mah. Then I could have got it done sooner instead of fretting and worrying my heads off.....

Now I can put my heart at ease le.... Next thing to think is shld I or shld I not go perm my hair..... weeeee.............. ;)

No comments: