Thursday, December 07, 2006

With all the work and tight schedule during the past 2 weeks, weekends dun even feel like weekends. Tomorrow is my off day.... A day where I can really relax, or at least I hope so. There will still be calls diverted from office one lah. But at the very least, I dun nd to be at work.

Thanks to Cheryl for covering my duties, I managed to go off work early today and go for yoga classes with my other colleague Lyn. She has got this 1 week free trial promotion at Pure Yoga, so we went for Hatha classes together. Today's instructor is quite nice, very funny person but his class is damn tough lor. First time I attend a Hatha Yoga class that is this difficult. Now I'm feeling a bit sore all over my body. This is good actually cause I know I did work out my body. Hehe! I really needed the exercise. Haven been to yoga for a long long time....

Tml I'm gonna go to Stella's salon again. Hehe! I've decided on doing curls again. Haiz.... straight hair is rather boring leh.... Lolx! I still prefer curls lah. Like tat then my colleagues can differentiate between me and Cheryl mah. hehehehe! Everyone keeps mixing the 2 of us up. Lolx! A bit nervous about the doing it leh. Hopefully it turns out fine jus like before....

Fingers Crossed......

No comments: