Sunday, June 10, 2007

Finally I won money in mj again. Hehe! For a while, I was on the losing streak and the cards that I get are so bad. But on Friday, I won $32 and just now again I won.... $22. Hehe! And boy.... the cards I got was really good. It may not have started nice, but each time I draw the tiles, it was something good one lah. hehe!

Friday was a pretty relaxing day at work. Probably, weekend coming, so no mood lor... Just wasting time away. As usual.... to waste time, we take photo. Not a lot lah this time. Only me and Lyn, the usual one. We try to cover each other's arm in the photo so that it doesn't look fat. Hahaha!
We look colour co-ordinated huh....

This morning, or rather Sat morning.... I got up earlier than my usual Saturdays to meet Sinta and the little Yoo-ri. So excited to see them. Hehe! Actually more excited to see Yoo-ri cause I haven seen her for quite some time... so hor... very eager to see her smiles and see how responsive she is now. Wah lau! She is so super cute leh.... Cannot stand ah.....

See? That's little Yoo-ri. Sinta probably feels shy being not cuter than Yoo-ri, so gotta cover her face. ha!

How to not like a kid like that? See the sly look? Haha! Super Cute!!!!!
Of course, must make her take picture with me also...... Yoo-ri very nice to carry de. Cause a lot of meat. Hehe!

We were shopping around Orchard today. I managed to get some clothes. Been running out of things to wear recently. So immediately getting paid, I have to update my wardrobe. Hehe! Happy with my purchases. New clothes to wear to work next week.

After lunch at Angus House, courtesy of Hoon (by the way, the restaurant serves very nice pasta. I like I like), I went to meet Meiye, Peter and Jenny to sing our hearts out. Actually not really lah. Me still recovering from my illness so hor, sing song still got the flu sound de. No standard. Haha! Then it was back to meet Jas lor....

Oh... btw, I saw something cute at the end of the day also. It's a puppy... See!!!! Her name is Lucky... Ya ya... sounds very er.... erm... but then, it's a dog mah, so no matter still cute de... Some people... get all the luck. =)

No comments: