Monday, June 04, 2007

I wan I wan!

Guess what.... hehehehe!

I saw a girl playing with her pink Nintendo DS lite on MRT last week. So pretty!

I heard that Civil Servants are getting 0.5 x bonus + $220. So nice!


What's the link between the 2? Haha! Of course is I wanna buy the Nintendo DS lite lor with my bonus. =p And the one I wan must be pink. I give up on the PSP le. Cause hor, the shade of pink for Nintendo DS lite is prettier. Haha! Baby pink.... sweet leh... Some more got touch screen game leh. Just now Kel was telling me got the "Photohunt" game, my fav ah. How can dun buy like tat?

See? So chio rite? *wee o wee* I like! I like!

Got the Nintendo DS lite go leh. Can motivate me to take train instead of cab. Cause sit train can play mah. No need scared take train bored. Then hor, sometimes go over Jas place while he slp I bo liao oso can play. No nd play his PS2. Or you see huh, when he play his PS2 I can play my Nintendo lor.... Hahaha! So good rite? *nod nod*

Must start to go and source le. See got wat games nice to play..... I surely will buy Mario de. Hehe! My fav childhood game leh.... hahahaha! Kel call his PSP "Xiao Hei" I must also start thinking of a name for mine le..... wahahahahhaha

Exciting!

No comments: