Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunshine after the Rain

After the period of "pre-marriage jitters", depressions or whatever else you can call it. I'm finally more or less settled and at east.

Jas and I have finally booked our date for "D" day! Went back to the bridal studio yesterday also to check out more of their designs and chose one that is nice but simple. Nothing too elaborate. Now.... I am looking all forward to that day. =)

Lots of people went with me yesterday. The entire group of us lor... lots of opinions flying around and the lady was very nice to keep showing us the dresses. Jac and Angela was most helpful giving their comments making sure I choose the one I like most. They guys? haiz.... they dunno how to appreciate de. Lolx!

I ordered a earring rack and I got them on Friday. Went back home and started to hang my earring collection on the rack.

Ta Dah!!!! Nice nice!

I still got a lot of space left and that only means one thing.... Time to buy more earrings to fill them up. Hehe! I like earrings. The most simple outfit can be jazz up by just a pair of nice earring. It can be a simple one, a loud one or a wacky one, depending on how I wanna look. So yes.... I gotta get more earrings. hehehe!
Hmm... other than earrings... the next stuff I gotta hunt for would be heels to go with my gown and shirt for Jas. He also needs belt and shoes.... Seems like quite a lot of things required still. 3 more months... 3 more months.... =p

No comments: