Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Day with Sunshine, Sea and Sand

Stealing some time away from work and other matters, I went to Sentosa with Julia and Kel. Haven't feel this relax for quite a while. =) Kel have always wanted to go take some photos at Sentosa and just nice Julia and me are free. So we got ourselves ready and off we went.
Sentosa have changed a lot since I went there in my much younger days. The IR construction and other hotel constructions are everywhere. Since it is so different now, we were a bit unsure where to go. So the 3 of us spent a lot of time taking the tram here and there.
We didn't do much. We went for lunch at Coastes which was where Jas and I went when we stayed at the Siloso Resort for our anniversary. I think I'm now hook on their chicken wing. It's very nice!!! serve with Belachan chilli. Wah lau, i wanted to ta bao the chilli back sia..... After that we just hang out and one of the beach pub and while Kel took professional pics with his SLR, Julia and I took mediocre pictures with my handphone. Lolx! But hor, my new handphone LG Renoir the quality of the pics not bad lah.... Proofs as follow....... (hehehhee)
On the beach tram
Julia posing for the camera and me trying to take some artistic shots.

We MMS this photo to Angela who is busy working with the messaging. "Are you at work? We are at the Beach!!!" just to irritate her. hahahhaha!
And proof that the 3 of us were there.....


2 comments:

Unknown said...

What's up with the t-shirt and shorts. Isn't bikini the expectations?

HeaveNz said...

I'm too old for that.