Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Wat Goes in Comes Right Out


The saying goes.... "What goes in has to come out". And this is exactly the way my bank acct is. I jus got my pay and in less than 10 mins, after paying of debts and bills, I only hv half the amount left. *sobz sobz* Which means no shopping for me this month. Haiz... This is the most tormenting situation. I was still trying to save for my thailand trip in nov. Jas says wanna give me 200 bucks, but nt sure enought nt. Hate it! On a vacation but gotta watch my spending.... so sianz.... But nvm, at least to get to shop. *wink wink* hehe

Saw Meiye in sch 2day. She's still so cute. Think she and Peter are doing well together. Always see the both of them in each other's company. Soon they'll b an official couple. Haha! They look so adorable when together. She told me that she feel it's worth giving it a try for the relationship. Way to go Peter! *woot woot* Wish them all the best.... Bai nian hao her! wahahhahaha!

Finally tonight I can slp early. Cause no sch tml, so my assignments can wait till tml to do it. But it's still a lot of work. Till tml....

No comments: