Monday, September 26, 2005

Super Duper Tired..... ZZZ....


Slept only 2hrs last nite and woke up late for sch.... Took a cab to sch as usual. All these money i'm spending on cabs, it's horrible. If I can save them up I think i could pay for a Vios downpayment? Haha! Felt like a zombie in sch and i think i did terrible in the presentation. Anyway it's over....

Waiting for Jas to pick me up. We are goinna go get Mao's food. She finishes it so fast.... We gotta keep buying. Lucky Pat helps to buy once in a while. She still skinny. Dunno y.... Can see her ribs rather clearly. Poor Mao.... Robin says she might have tick fever. Not sure wat's tat. Gotta check it out. If this situation carries on... I better bring her to the vet.

That's the Cute Mao. So Lady like crossing her hand

Been sitting in front of this damn comp for the past hr.... shld hv started on my assignment then. Yet till now, not a single word typed out yet. As usual.... I always hv to dilly dally before i start on it. If only i had use the time to blog to do it, i might have finised it. Haha!

Nvm.... Fuk it.... Jas is reaching soon. Might as well get it done when I come back later in the night. So there goes my beauty slp again.... ARGH!

No comments: