Monday, September 26, 2005

What a Busy Sunday

Rushing thru projects is wat i hate most... and worst of all.... i feel 24hrs a day is nt sufficient. I had so many things to do! After finishing wat i had to do, still have to correct others report. What a drag.....

Can't wait for this semester to end quickly. But then again, i dread it. Finishing the semester means I gotta start looking for a job and the only thing I look forward to about it is the salary. Frankly i think it's gonna be hard finding a job I really want. Nowadays those cheapskate employers would most likely wanna hire diploma grads then degree grads jus so they can pay then lower. Y oh Y did i went back to study? Was it a wrong decision? Ah... fuk it... Watever it is, i have already gone thru 2yrs. So no point harping over it....

It's already 3plus in the morning and here i am still blogging. I gotta get up at 5.30am to go sch later. i jus can't slp. Argh! All these late nites and all are killing my complexion. Nt tat I have a nice one to begin with. Haha! Don't I sound bimbo? Yeah... i think i do. Lolx!

There's a presentation later at 9.30. Think I better go get some rest.... Hopefully i get a nice sweet dream... I jus love to dream and I get all the funny dreams. it would be interesting if I can write them all into an adventure book. Lolx! Me and my wierd ideas...

No comments: