Tuesday, October 11, 2005

"Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from"
~ Al Franken
----------------------
Just wanna share this quote which I came across... Mistakes are probably what we call lessons in life. We learn from them the hard way and we learn nt to make the same mistakes again. Yet, sometimes I feel it is too painful a way to learn. Still.... No pain no gain... Haiz... Hopefully whatever mistakes I commit in the future won'y strike me too hard....

Am feeling so much better today. After drinking fresh orange juice, eating honey and lots of lozenges, my throat is not as sore. Fever has gone down also. Lucky... If nt I'll hv a terrible time at work tml.

Talking bout work... Wish myself good sales tml. Haha! So that I can get more tips.

Haiz... I shld start studying for my exams already. But no mood leh. hehe! Joei oso no mood. 2 papers are open book de... Dunno will be easy or difficult. Sometimes hor... open book exams more tricky cause they will purposely set the questions nt in textbook de... So irritating!

*cough cough* Damn... the cough is coming again. Shoo.. go away. I wanna be well again. I wanna sing! I wan to go KTV!!!!!

No comments: