Friday, October 14, 2005

Recovered finally

Thought i was getting better but end up being "sicker" than before the past 2 days. Had to drag myself to work morning shift on Mon. It was so terrible! Whole body felt so weak. Couldn't get a replacement for Tues. Thought might as well go work, but when I woke up, really cannot make it.

Called Sammi and asked if she can work full shift and guess wat? She's my saviour! Lolx. She agreed. Spared me a day of agony. *muacks* Thanks to her, after a day of rest, I'm feeling so much better. Went to work as usual on Wed. Lucky me, sales nt too bad.

Jas brought me to my fav "Scissors Curry Rice" for dinner together with Kel, Eug and Tabby. Hmm.... finally after eating plain food for a few days, I get to enjoy some yummy food.

With a full stomach, can go slp le. haha! Pig... (I know) Lolx

No comments: