Sunday, November 06, 2005

End of a Chapter in Life

Exams are finally over. When I was there at there waiting for my final paper to commence, suddenly a whole lot of memories flash thru my mind. I recalled the time I was taking my final paper in poly and in rapid mode, my poly days just swam past in my mind. It feels like I am about to enter another level in life with the completion of my exam. Somehow it scares me.... It seems to come with tremendous pressure.

Now with it all over, I feel empty in a way. I dun seems to have anything to do till I start work at Robin's. A feeling of lost.... A tinge of relief. I did have a nice weekend though. Lots of mahjong as a celebration of end of exam. Lolx!

Seeing how nicely Jac came up with her poems, I thought for a while about something I wanna express. Came up with this:-

The cruel pain of him betrayed
She regrets it.
Her intense longing for a moment in time
He denies it.

No comments: