Monday, November 14, 2005

Relac One Corner! Lolx


Having a very relaxing time now that exams is over... hehe! Enjoying watever time i have now before I start my long career journey ahead.

Had a gathering with Janice's group as well as Jenny's group. We all had so much fun gossiping about what happen in sch and sharing jokes. Looks like we will hardly have such chances to get together anymore in the future when all of us will be busy with our own lives. Tat's wat happened to Shiryley, Esther and me. Anyway, we took some nice pics....




A gigantic drink we had at Fish & Co. See how big it is compared to the pepper bottle?

Double dose of it! Haha! 6 of us shared it and we still cannot finish it!

Pretty Jenny and me. She's in a air stewardess hairdo cause she went filming before she came. She acted as a air stewadess. She looks like one huh?

Joei and Me sharing the gigantic drink. (Forgot wat it is called!)

Trying to act cool with the drink.... Er....

They went on to ktv after that but Janice, Joei, Rochelle and me din go. I wanted so much to join them. But din want to waste money on mid nite cab fare and Jas couldn't fetch me so I gave it a miss.... Nvm... There is one more KTV date with Joei and Ben. Haiz... But it has been postponed... Hopefully all will be free when I get back from Bangkok.

I come to realise one thing about Jas. He is damn patient in certain ways unlike me. I've noticed that when it comes to playing game. He really has the determination to complete it. For example when playing Need for Speen Underground. Normally, for myself, if by the 2nd round out of 4 laps and I am lagging behind, I will restart the race, but for him, he will perserve and carry on concentrating on catching up. In the end he wins. Playing billard oso like that. Losing he still will try his best and make sure he graps every opportunity possible and in the end, he managed to win also. Wah! Really admire this kinda patience. This is one impt thing that I lack in me.... Haiz....

I think this is wat a relationship is about. As time passes, u get to understand each other better. There may be some things that you like or dislike about each other, it is natural. The good things, u learn from one another. The ones u dislike, u either try to change it or u accomodate it. Each relationship is different and each new relationship is a lesson u learn.... at least tat is wat i think......

No comments: