Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Another Day at Work

So it's another day at work. Meeting Shirley in a while. Suppose to meet her at 7pm in Orchard. But she's still in the office. Haha! So I decided to blog first before travelling down. If not, when I reach Orchard early, I'll tend to shop and end up buying and spending unecessarily again. *tsk tsk*

Results were out just now. Was rather anxious about it. Worried that I might fail my marketing but guess wat? I passed everything. So now I can officially declare, I've finished my course. Now I only nd to wait for my convocation. But tat's like still pretty long... Next aug / sept. Hmm... how would I look in that..... that... wat do you call that? The robe which I will wear to receive my certificate... Er...

Hmm... Must take lots of photo. It's a once in a lifetime thingy. Ha!

Think Shirley is almost done..... Gotta make my way to orchard now....

No comments: