Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Jas got me N70

He is just so sweet.... I told him to get it for himself, yet in the end, after buying it, he says he dun wanna use.... He says he prefer using 7610 (my old phone again). He gave it to me as a christmas present.... But then everyone thought I was the one who made him get it for me... AIyo.....

Make me feel guilty oso...

I'm gonna take lotsa nice nice pic with the N70. It's really good and I love the camera cause it's really clear.... ha...

Was watching a show few days back... It was a scene showing a couple getting ROM and the vows was being read to them. I was listenin to the exact content of the vow and suddenly a thought came over me. "How many people actually listen to the content of the vow and strive to abide by it?"

Why are people so frivoluous about marriage? Is is because the people nowadays being so highly educated that they have lost their own individuality? They have forgotten or lost the ability to know what they actually want? Tat's y after marriage, they always feel that it's nt the man they want, or that's not the kind of life they are looking for?

Is it the man at fault or is it the woman? Most people says both party gets a fair share of blame which I feel it's true. In a marriage, both parties have to make the effort to make it work.

Anyway.... let's hope I'll be able to abide by the vow when I have the chance to get married one day.

No comments: