Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas is Over

Christmas is over.... Now awaiting the next PH which is New Year's Day.... haha! Another Mon off... No need work. Hehe! My colleague good ah... Take MC today. So now only me in the office alone. Blog a bit first then carry on work. This week is gonna be a busy week for sure....

U know... Sometimes, happiness can be so easily achieved yet sometimes, it seems impossible. This Christmas, happiness was what I had. It is so simple to keep me happy. Friends all gathered for a meal, sharing jokes, playing monopoly (of course being the winner makes me happier. Hehe!) Hopefully I can have more of such Christmas in time to come.

What makes this season more joyous is that I had another wonderful dream. I dreamt of my favourite guy, Xie Ting Feng! Wahahahhaa! Can't remember wat exactly was in the dream though but confirm is something nice. Haha! Cause i know I woke up wanting to carry on sleep some more. Lol! This is the first time in my life I ever dream of him leh. Even though I like him so much. Hmm..... Dun understand why oso. Does this mean I dun like him enough? Hopefully this won't be the 1st and last time. Though it's only a dream, it's still nice to meet him in it. Haha!

It's gonna be the end of the year soon. Have been pondering what have gone on in this past year. Though it's only a short period, much seems to have happen. I've went thru lots of ups and downs. I've lost some and gain some. Again, I think this is part and parcel of life. It chanced upon me that during the past few days that instead of regreting the wrongs I did and harping on the past events, wouldn't it be better to do everything right at present? I know it's easier said than done, but I really do hope I can do it. I guess I've got enough of living in the past. The more I fall into it, the harder it will be for me to crawl out.

This will be my New Year's Resolution, "Embrace the present. Forget the past" Wish me luck.... *smiles*

No comments: