Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I was at this building... running.... I seems to be running from something... or rather... someone. There was another girl with me. Quite pretty, in white dress. We kept running. Suddenly a guy appeared in front of us. He looked eerily familiar.... like the "Gao Han" in "Ba Hao Dang Pu" He was holding a gun pointin at us. He said, "See where else u all can go." But from his eyes, I could see that he din really want to kill us but it seems he had no choice.

The girl and me started to run away and somehow we lost each other. I ended up hiding behind a cupboard in a room. At that moment, the guy with the gun came in, looking for me... He din see me, but from my position, I could see him clearly. All of a sudden, another man appeared behind the first man (we name him "Gao Han" lol) but Gao Han dunno. The other man aimed a gun at him. Instinctively, I rushed out and push Gao Han to the floor, saving him from the gun shot. I din know y i save him, the man who was suppose to kill me, but i just did.

He grabbed my hand and started running....

"Why did you save me?" He ask while running.
"I had to..." I replied breathlessly.

For tat moment, it feels as though we are bound by something magical. Fate probably....

Having shake of that guy, Gao Han turned to me and said, "You have to go. It's dangerous here. I can't let anything happen to you."

"Thought u wanted to kill me?"

"No.... I din wan to, but i had to. Now I can't bear to......"

Looking up at him, I wanted to say, ................... I din have the chance to say it.... I was waken by my alarm.

I woke up.

Lots of feelings stirring my heart. Was the dream jus a fanatsy of my subconcious mind or is it something more? Forbidden love always seems to be sweeter.....

No comments: