Thursday, January 05, 2006

New Year Resolution

I know New Year's day has passed and it's funny that I only thought about New Year resolution only now but still here's mine:-

1. I want to go on a diet!
In order to acheive that, I'll make myself walk out to the interchange every morning to take bus to work instead of taking the feeder bus. I'll also nd to be more conscious of the food I eat and try to avoid food that makes me fat. Eat much more lighter meals. Probably will eat more meals but lesser food.

2. I will save money!
No more spending like there's no tml, even though I dun do that very often. Lol. Apart from the amount that me and Jas has agreed to keep aside each, I'll put $1 in my piggy bank daily. Though $1 is nt much but, it's amazing how much it can go up to after some time. Hehe! Still it's saving money mah.....

3. I will stop buying small small items and clothes which is presumed to be not expensive.
But in fact, all these little little amount can add up to quite a lot! I would then use the amount of money I save of such things to buy more quality items like LV? Gucci? Haha!

4. I will try to make myself happier.
Easier said than done but I really wanna feel happier

So there you go... my New Year resolution for 2006. =)

No comments: