Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I sms him Merry Xmas and then Happy New Year. He din reply either sms. Not that I am expecting a reply, jus that the disappointment was a bit hard to bear.... It seems to shout right in my face, "It's over! I dun wanna keep in contact anymore!"

Sometimes all I wan is just to know he's ok and how he's doing. Is tat really so difficult? Haiz... I guess I was the one who made it hard for us in the first place....

I look forward to the day when I can look back and no longer recall the pain I am feeling. Just like how me and Jac had talked about. I know it will all go away someday. I just want tat someday to come quickly, so that my heart wouldn't ache so badly each time I hear a familiar song, a familiar name or a familiar story....

This whole damn thing might just wear me out. I feel like I'm walking a step and going back two. How can one's heart and mind be so contradicting? How can one feel in love and out of love at the same time?

1 comment:

Red eyes monster said...

You msg him, hoping for a reply, to give yourself some hope. The grass is always greener at the other side. Or u may put it forbidden love. Its all human nature To be truthful, your heart is not with your bf anymore, eventually you will leave him, why cause so much pain and grief for him? i have been reading your blog for a while and my hearts goes to you, being lost and confused. I really wish you well for your future endeavours.