Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Of Dogs and Humans

Blogging from office now....

Been leaving my office like 8pm or 9pm everyday. Dunno why oso.... Sometimes, I really like working late cause when all is quiet and still in the office, I can concentrate better. Maybe I feel more relaxed, tat's why.

Jus now, I was in a cab listening to a talkshow. The topic for the day was on pets that were given as gifts. Some people are against giving of pets as presents cause some people after receiving it, might nt know how to take care and end up abandoning them. Quite true lor.

I remember seeing a cocker spaniel of 3yrs old in a pet shop. The owner was selling it and the dog looked damn sad in the cage. At tat point of time, I was thinking how cruel of the owner to sell the dog when it's 3 yrs old. For all you know, the dog has been with the owner for 3yrs and have grown attached to him/her and then the owner is selling it away. How sad the dog must be feeling..... and wat more, the dog still has to go thru a period of transition to get use to a new owner.

Some people might say that dogs are easily adaptable. Give them good food and they will forget about the previous owners. However, I feel dogs are just like the many kinds of human. Some humans can be heartless and fall towards people who gives them benefit. Yet there are also some humans who knows how to love people who loves them. So I guess it is the same for dogs as well......

I supposed there are always a bit of animal instinct in humans and likewise a little of human in dogs.....

No comments: