Friday, January 27, 2006

My own piece of Lavender Farm


See the nice field of lavender? Lolx! There's where I wanna live in.... Went to one of the Lavender farm at Melbourne and OMG! It's so nice.... Everywhere you can smell the light scent of the lavender and it really is a pleasing sight with the lilac colour all over.

And just like the lady owner of the farm, I'll have 2 Borderline Collie to accompany me on the farm. Everyday, I'll take time to manage the farm, take long walks among the fields of lavender.... Make my own lavender products.... Ah.... how blissful it sounds (of course I must live there will my love....) When can this dream of mine be fufilled... Hmmm.....

Yeah! Today is Fri which means the long long weekend is almost here..... Lolx! Went shopping with Pat yesterday during lunch (she wanted to buy new year dress), but guess what? Me ended up the who returning back to office with a nice dress. Lolx!

Well, the story goes.... She say this pretty dress hanging in this shop but dun have her size left and she turned to me and say, "Eh, you go try leh, 你穿应该很好看。Go lah!" I wasn't interested in the dress cause it's too 女人, not my style lah. Still I went ahead to try for the fun of it, wanting to just show Pat how the dress looks. End up... I think everyone knows the story... Haha! I fell in love with the dress and bought it. Yeah! So exciting! Now I got clothes from 初一 till 初三. Lolx!

So.... 1st day of CNY, I'll wear the dress, next day wear the capri with my yellow top and the third, my new jeans with the peach colour top (that was in my previous post) and all these outfit will go with my lovely royal purple jwest heels *woot* Damn hyper! (Erm... I think I sound so vain and bimboish)

Aiya... me so happy cause almost no more sick le oso mah..... plus today is FRIDAY!!!! Lolx!

Jas is going fishing tonight. Looks like I cannot watch my Memoir of a Geisha le. See how lor... Maybe during the holidays in the next few days ba. Actually hor dunno wanna watch or not leh. Some say nice, some say not nice.... I read the book before and it's was really good so haiz... if the movie end up 不到水准 hor, very disappointing de leh. Well... c how lor... Got time then watch, no time skip it lor.

No comments: