Thursday, February 09, 2006

After a long long relationship

Was browsing thru friendster.... Saw Min has her profile stating she's single. I presume she and L has broken up. Haiz... After so long.... they din make it. I guess they have been together for about 5 or 6yrs ba.... maybe even 7yrs. 真的是很可惜。。。 在一起这么久了, 结果还是这样。

I'm nt implying tat having been together long le cannot break up, jus tat I feel it's a pity. Having spent like 6, 7 yrs with each other only to realise both are not suitable? Or was it an initiated breakup on the impulse by one party.... jus like what i did so many years ago? I dunno... And I guess I will never know. Cause ever since, me and him broke up, I've lost contact with this group of friends. Afterall, they were his friends...

Haiz... Wat are the basis of a relationship. Does 2 person really have to take such a long time before they realise they can't be together? The more possible answer might be tat having been together for a long time le, either side got tired of the relationship le. Isn't tat sad?

不知道要怎样形容我现在的想法。只是觉得有一种很难过的感受。我也不知道为何。。。。也许是又想起了一些藏了很久的回忆。

I wish I can tell Min and L to reconsider their decision. Take into accounts the feeling you once had for each other. Maybe the decision might be different......

1 comment:

inoka said...

爱很多时候不一定以时间的长短来衡量当中的伟大。有缘千里,缘份尽了, 放手也不见得是件坏事。

小妹,我还是那句老话。不管现在的他是否是"the one"并不重要。学着放下以前,珍惜眼前人。或许不一定要彼此不变的去等待天长地久,只要曾經真心的愛過,當中的感動与感受,我想也应该够了。