Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Giving Presents

Jas is on leave today... He is going to settle his car loan thingy. So... I ask him send me to work. He huh... seldom will be so willing to wake up so early in the morning and fetch me to work de. For today... he has a big motivation waking him. Lolx!

Too bad I got lots to complete at work today. If nt I can take leave to accompany him. Afterall, he's nt on leave very often. Oh well.... Jus too bad. Haiz....

Saw a Gucci card holder while shopping with Kel the other day. Think it's their new collection. I like I like.... but hor... but hor.... no money buy for this month..... =( Haiz... Gotta wait lor... Next month ba...

Vday coming le... After having went thru so many Vdays, I'm starting to see it as a commercial event. Everything is so expensive on tat day. Set dinners... Flowers... everything..... Think all the commercial people are leveraging on Vday to make as much profit as possible. Dunno since how long ago, I stopped celebrating on the actual day. Either that or no elaborate celebration. The cliche saying goes, "Everyday is Vday when 2 person are in love." Haha!

Haven got Jas any decent gift for Vday for the past 2yrs (since I stop working full time and went back to study), so when I went past Lee Hwa yesterday, 心血来潮,went to choose a gift for him. I settled on a Starke bracelet. I think he ever mention before tat he likes the Starke collection... so bought it for him lor. Wanted to keep till Vday then give de, but cannot contain my own excitment so give him yesterday le. =) 他好喜欢。还没弄短九先带了。

Me hor... when I buy presents hor, I very excited one leh. Will wanna give the person immediately. Dunno why oso. Maybe I enjoy seeing the recipients expression when receiving the gift ba. It's like this moment of suspense where you will see either disappointment or 喜悦 on receiving a present. Of course I enjoy more of the happinesss shown on the face....

So now... Who wants to buy me a present to see my expression on receiving it? Lolx!

No comments: