Friday, February 24, 2006

Lunch at Sketches

Went for lunch with my dear Janice and Sinta just now.... Aiyo... Finally after so many arrangements. Somehow, whenever we try to arrange lunch together, I always cannot make it de. However, today's lunch still lack of one person and tat is... "Big Foot Joei"! Haha!

Haven seen her for a long long time le... Yet she din join us for lunch today. So bad.... :(

Now I'm so super full with the delicious pasta all piled up in my stomach. Hmm..... In front of the comp now I feel like dozing off to sleep. zzzzzzzz....

Looking forward to next Sunday where me and Janice will be going over to Sinta's place for a relaxing Sunday. We've made plans to swim, laze around, drink wine and teach Janice to play mahjong (hehe! hopefully can win a bit of shopping money from her).

Sinta reminded tat we must lock all precious belongings in her room before we allow Janice to drink, in case she walks away with any one of our bags again. Haha! This time maybe I shld pretend to be drink and walk out of Sinta's hse with a carton of her branded bags! hahahaha!

Eh... Janice... maybe we can collaborate? hahahhahaha! So exciting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

VON!!!! Ni si bu si ren!!!!! How can you do that to me after how well I have treated you!!!!!

Tell you what!! Why don't we go get Joei drunk on beer foam and then we openly take her Bally bag lah!!! ONZ???? The most Marcus will have to sell more backside at Changi Village to get her a new bag...hee hee hee

HeaveNz said...

LOL! Onz Lah! U carry one week I carry one week k? Haha! Poor Marcus then.... hehe