Monday, February 27, 2006

A Very Spicy Lunch

Jus came back from lunch with Janice at Tiong Bahru Plaza. We had ramen at 别府。 It's the one where u can choose the spiciness of the soup - ranges from 1 chilli being the mildest to 8 chilli being the most most spicy.

I heard that Sinta had the one with 8 chilli last week when they went for lunch and even had an extra bowl of soup, so I gladly assume that it can't be realli tat spicy.... But i din hv the courage to order 8 chilli de, so i opt for half tat amt instead - 4 chilli. Wah Lau!!!!! Then I realise what a freak Sinta is. Cause hor, 4 chilli is already damn hot lor. Now my lips feels like 2 sausages on fire! The spiciness is so overwhelming until my head was spinning as I was eating it ah! First time in my life I ever ate something so hot. Phew! Sinta, 你真行!!! 8 chilli... imagine how very the spicy it is.....

I tried Janice's soup with 2 chilli and it is in fact rather hot le.... But overall, the ramen is nice lah.... I must go have it again. This time like Janice, I'm gonna jus take with 2 chilli. Haha! Scareded le..... lolx

As I am writing this entry. I wonder if Ms Janice has manage to got back to office. Cause hor, being the blur blur sotong, she actually took the wrong side of the train to go back office. Instead of heading back to Tanjong Pagar, she ended up at Redhill. Still can sms me and tell me it's nt her first time and probably might nt be the last. *faintz*

Please, I make an appeal to the public. Anyone who sees Ms Janice wandering at the MRT station, please step forward and ask her where she going and help guide her on the right train before she ends up somewhere else again. OMG... Janice, when will u ever learn? Lolx!

9 comments:

Jancie said...

wah lau, another of my blunder publicised.Die la, I think i really no face to hang ard anymore liao.hahaha

Janice AKA Joker AKA Sotong

Jancie said...

to add on, I am having 2nd thots about join SDU liao.....

HeaveNz said...

huh? y leh?

Jancie said...

From the interesting comments I heard lor.hehe :)

Unknown said...

Jan!!! Should join SDU while u still eligible.

Even if the guys sux, think about the food you can eat lah!!! hee hee

Unknown said...

Von, U really look me no UP man!!!! I can eat very very spicy food leh. Alamak.....

What's 4 chilli like huh???? I've never tasted any soups milder than 8 chilli. *snigger snigger*

As the chinese saying goes, "Jiang1 hai2 shi4 lao3 de4 la4". That said, I'm not insinuating nor implying that I'm old. hee hee :P

HeaveNz said...

Wau lau! Really damn hot leh. Kowz! I think u damn scary ah... But oh well... Jiang hai shi lau de la.... True ah true ah...

inoka said...

i oso wan eat....

HeaveNz said...

Come lah... U join me for lunch one day then u go try... quite nice de... just dun take too spicy de