Tuesday, March 07, 2006

2 Days MC

Me... Have been on MC for 2days. All thanks to my super sensitive eyes. Ever since the previous eye infection, I have been super careful nt to wear my contact lens for too long but still kanna. Now my eyes all red and swollen. Not pretty le. =(

Wah lau... so mafan leh. Every hr gotta put eye drops. Some more the eye drop must be kept in the fridge de. And hor, each time after I put eye drops a while later when I swallow saliva, damn bitter sia. I think is the eye drop flow down to the mouth area. Wah lau. Damn er xin ah.

Doc advise me stay at home, cause might be infectious. Today is the 2nd day of MC le, but my eyes still as swollen leh. Doc say hor, if one week still like tat must go back see him le. Oh god! Please let me eyes recover. I wan to be Swee Swee. Lolx!

Ok ok... Stop here le. Cannot blog le... My eyes a bit pain after staring at the screen.... haiz... on my poor eyes.....

1 comment:

inoka said...

可爱的红眼魔界大美女??