Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Past and the Present

At a time when I was struggling with the past and the present, I saw the following words in an MTV.....

我无法找回过去遗失的记忆,
也无法留住现在美好的幸福.
未来的一切相信只剩下伤害.
我不知道怎样面对 过去 现在,
所以选择一个人的未来。。。

The words seems to have spoken what I felt. And I desperately wanted to make the decision of facing the future alone. I didn't.....

Maybe it was the fear of loneliness tat stopped me or perhaps, it was really the love in me, the love that I once felt so strongly. I couldn't give it up.

And now.... I'm glad I did not make tat decision. For now, the past seems to have slowly crawl out of me. Tears no longer well up in my eyes when I see familiar scenes or hear familiar names. Sure, my heart still skips a beat or two when sweet scenes of the past flashes thru my mind, but that sharp pain which was so unbearable then, is no longer there. My biggest regret, would be ending up no longer as friends. It isn't the way I wanted but I can't do anything about it. It isn't my decision..... Oh well....

Of course the future ahead is still blur and greyish but then, who can say they are really 100% sure of how life will be like in the future? We all have to work towards it.

For now, I am happy the way things are....... and I certainly hope it stays this way for a long long time......

To him, I wish him all the best. To myself, good luck..... =)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi~
Just wanted to acknowledge your sadness and tell you something my many years have shown.

Everything always passes and any suffering we endure, can be of value to another. The challenge is to be brave enought to continue to love.
Happily married for almost 30 years, check out my blog if you have time. www.clarkcountydiva.com
Clark County Diva, USA

HeaveNz said...

I guess the sufferings endured would be wat we call lessons learnt in life....

Anonymous said...

hey, at times i felt like i'm in your shoes when i read ur blog.. no wonder we are frens since sec 1..