Wednesday, March 15, 2006

恋爱初体验

I had my first experience of a proper relationship when I was 13. Whatever that was before that, was jus "puppy love". Haha! Nothing serious. I was way too young then.

This guy, we name him, Jack was one year my senior in school. Knew him thru a classmate. Couldn't exactly recall who my tat classmate was. I was staying late in sch I think for my netball training and somehow, my group of friends and him started talking. For watever reason I cannot recall (or was it my birthday, he wanna sabo me), Jack got an egg and chase me around the whole school wanting to throw that egg at me. That's how we met.

Words started to get round that he likes me and I found him kinda cute. Not long after (thru nights of phone calls), we started out together. Whenever I had netball training on weekdays, he would wait for me, buy drinks for me and after that send me home. He was in Boys' Brigade and he had drills on Sats. I had netball trainings on Sat too. So after that, we would normally go for lunch at either the BK or KFC at Thomson Plaza. Once in a while, we will go watch some movies.

Relationships are a lot simple back then. Dating was also unpretentious. Having a meal, watching movies was happy enough for us. He was sweet. The most memorable thing that he had ever done was give me this very unique present on V-day.

He wrapped up an egg in a box with the words "Fate brought us together through this egg" written on it. That was the 1st time, a guy actually moved my heart. It's just somthing very very simple, yet means a lot. It's really the thought that counts.

Of course not everything is 甜甜蜜蜜的. We had our quarrels also. I remembered very clearly this incident that hurt me. But now when u come to think of it, it's quite silly. I had long hair back then and I never ever had it cut short while in sec sch. So one day, I dunno wat came over me, I went to the salon and cut it short. It was ugly... nerdy kind of ugly. But at the time mah, dunno it's nt nice. I went to sch and show it to Jack. Guess wat? He laugh at me along with one of his friend and sort of avoided me in sch for a few days. So pissed! 2 of my good friends, Yenling and Xueyan told him off even. Haha!

Anyway, I know he's sorry for that incident cause many years after that, he wrote me a letter, saying he had always felt bad. And that he was so silly not to have appreciated the days when he was with me to make the relationship worked out. For all we know, we might still be together? No? I oso dunno....

In what ever case, we din break up because of that incident. We broke up cause..... er... i oso not sure why.... Maybe cause we started to drift apart? He started to hang out more with this other guy and this girl he claims he's friend was after. I din believe him and accused him of having feelings for tat girl. So I initiated the break up. For a while after that in school, we din talk and I hated that girl like mad (tat girl looks like Gong Li, by the way). But now, Jack and I are still good friends. We still hang out some times....

So there.... that was my 初恋。 Lolx!

2 comments:

Impetuous Moi said...

Hey moi know moi know!!!!!!!
Wah... 11 years .... damn, sound so old hor?

HeaveNz said...

Lolx! Ya lor.... Damn old le leh... Time flies man...