Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Where did it all go?

For the first time, in terms of career and work, I feel lost.....

All the while, before I completed my degree or even way before that, I was clear what I wanted to do. Yet now, finally, officially stepping into the working society, I'm unsure of how it's gonna be.

Why is this so?

Robin is right. I seems to have lost my drive.... My drive to learn and my will to excel. I wasn't like this 3yrs ago. What happen? Am I too caught up in all the emotional baggage?

I can't go on like tat. I nd to be like how I was back then. The one who's sure and confident of what I need and what I want. The one who's filled with zest, motivation and drive.

I nd a rest.....

After tat, I'll carry on..... I'll be back..... I'm sure!

1 comment:

inoka said...

aiyo..
if ur paid the right way, im sure the drive will b thr de lor.. ^^
after our chalet, im sure u b recharged n rdy by den.